OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable healthcare organization with Methodist roots. Based in Columbus, Ohio, OhioHealth is currently recognized as one of the top five large health systems in America by Truven Health Analytics and is also recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For."
Serving its communities since 1891, it is a family of 28,000 associates, physicians and volunteers and a network of 11 member hospitals, 50+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 40-county area.
OhioHealth member hospitals include:
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Hardin Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Marion General Hospital
- OhioHealth O’Bleness Hospital
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital
- OhioHealth Shelby Hospital
- OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
For more information, please visit our website at www.ohiohealth.com.