Strength in Numbers: The Largest Arrhythmia and Vascular Clinic Network in Ohio
With more than 40 locations in 13 counties, OhioHealth offers patients access to the largest network of arrhythmia and vascular clinics in Ohio. The expansive network provides patients with greater access to expert physicians, advanced heart and vascular care, and comprehensive services within their own community.
Relying on their advanced training and vast experience, our arrhythmia (irregular heart rhythm) experts perform the latest and most advanced cardiac arrhythmia treatments and are at the forefront of several approaches to treating the most complex arrhythmias.
For locations of our arrhythmia clinics in northern, central and southern Ohio, including address, phone, fax and types of services offered, use this arrhythmia clinic information grid.
OhioHealth electrophysiology services for arrhythmias include:
- Implantation and extraction of cardiac pacemakers and implantable cardiac defibrillators
- Laser-assisted lead extractions that are minimally invasive and can ablate (remove) scar tissue during the procedure
- Non-invasive cardioversion procedures and tilt table tests
- Comprehensive diagnostic electrical studies
- Advanced device therapy for the treatment of heart failure
- Atrial fibrillation ablations
- Ventricular tachycardia ablations
- Left atrial flutter ablations
Our vascular medicine physicians have advanced training and a wealth of hands-on experience in diagnostic and treatment techniques, as well as medical management of complex vascular problems.
In addition, we have access to the latest technology and are actively involved in leading-edge research that yields breakthrough treatments for even the most complex heart and vascular conditions.
For locations of our vascular clinics in northern, central and southern Ohio, including address, phone, fax and types of services offered, use this vascular clinic information grid.
OhioHealth vascular services include:
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysm repair
- Carotid artery stent repair
- Heart catheterization and angioplasty/stents
- Hyperbaric oxygen services
- Limb salvage
- Peripheral vascular angiography, angioplasty and stenting
- Transradial coronary angiography and intervention
- Varicose vein procedures
- Vascular and endovascular procedures/surgery
- Wound care